Children's Learning Academy is seeking for a Temporary Childcare Staff!!
We are looking for individuals with experience working with children: toddlers (16 months) to school-age (8th graders). This is a temporary position through Saint Paul Public Schools Office of Family Engagement and Community Partnerships.
Hourly pay Rate: $11.50/hour
Hours available: 4 hours maximum per class (various classes available)
Hours worked: 5:00pm - 9:00pm (approximate)
Possible days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)
Position: Temporary Childcare staff (Children's Learning Academy)
Duration: Present - June 15, 2013
• To be actively engaged with children's learning and activities.
• Provide a structured environment with academic focus to promote learning.
• Provide and ensure the safety of children and staff.
• Provide a safe, warm and welcoming environment for parents and families.
• Maintain accurate child check-in/out system with parents/guardians.
• Age 18 or older
• Experience working with children ages toddler (16 months) to school-age (8th graders)
• Reliable transportation
• Participate in required orientation/training session by OFECP staff
• Complete all required new hire paperwork (including background check) and media release.
• Preferred certification in infant/child CPR and first aid training
There are positions available throughout the 2012-2013 school year.
We cannot guarantee placement but you will be added to our list of qualified on-call staff.
Contact Colleen Mackey at email@example.com to receive application materials, and register to attend a MANDATORY Children's Learning Academy Training.