INROADS is actively recruiting!
The process is simple! All you have to do is email an updated resume to email@example.com
Please keep in mind this candidate must be a sophomore meaning they would be graduating May 2015. Candidates must also have a strong desire to work in a store management role within the fast-paced, exciting retail industry, have at least a 3.0 GPA, and come with strong leadership skills. Below you will find more details but if you have any question please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you!
Deadline is time sensitive.
STORES LEADERSHIP INTERN
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership, and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits. Ensure great customer service and team leader satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Stores Leadership Intern, you'll take the lead as you...
- Personal and professional development
- Exposure to senior leadership and strategic business activities and decisions· Meaningful real-world work experience
- Coaching and feedback from an assigned mentor
- Countless networking and community service opportunities
- The opportunity to receive a full-time offer to join us after graduation
- Candidates must be a current Sophomore and willing to commit the next 2 summers (Summer 2013 and Summer 2014) to the program
- Graduating Dec 2015
- 3.0 or above GPA
- You are open to relocation upon graduation for your first leadership assignment· You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime
- You are outgoing and thrive in a team environment
- You love the retail environment and making people HAPPY!
"LEARN, LEAD, and EMERGE" with hands-on Retail Management experience. Great opportunities for advancement! Create change, excitement, and innovation. Join a team of forward thinkers and leaders reinventing the retail industry one moment at a time!
"Fit" - Candidates must be able to consistently demonstrate :
Ø Leadership ability--Either through organizations or in work experience
Ø Long term interest in retail. Why, what excites them about this career path?
Ø Entrepreneurial mindset--A "make it happen" outlook. Willing to get hands dirty
Ø Enjoys working with people: Great attitude--very positive, "happy"
Ø Very articulate and confident
Ø Open to / willing to receive feedback