St. David's Center
Get paid to build skills for your future!
St. David's Center has the perfect PAID work experiences for college students.
● Do you feel good when you help others?
● Are you reliable and dependable?
● Do you want paid work that is flexible?
● Do you have a reliable mode of transportation (not the bus)?
● Do you enjoy being active?
● Are you comfortable working on a team?
● Are you self directed?
● Do you have good communication skills?
If you answered "yes" to all of these questions, we may be the perfect fit for one another!
For over 50 years, St. David's Center has been dedicated to building relationships that
nurture the development of every child and family.
Today, St. David's Center serves more than 2,000 children and families throughout the
Twin Cities metro each year through:
● Early Childhood Education for children of all abilities
● Early Intervention and Treatment for children with developmental needs
● Life-Phase Services for individuals with enduring special needs
We have many different paid work opportunities including working one-on-one, in groups
or in the community with children or young adults with special needs. It's rewarding, it
pays and it's a way for you to build skills for your future. Join us in making a difference!
Please check out our opportunities and apply on our website: www.stdavidscenter.org/