Racquetball Coordinator Position!!
As a part-time (5-12 hours per week) Racquetball Coordinator, you will grow the racquetball membership and provide outstanding customer service to all members. Promote, sell and organize all racquetball club programs and deliver the Life Time Fitness brand of racquetball experience with the support of the Activity Center staff.
• Coordinate leagues and events
• Give lessons (beginner)
• Promote, organize, sell and host all racquetball club programming
• Meet and exceed revenue goals
• Update racquetball club webpage weekly with league and event updates
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate or better computer experience (internet and MS Office software)
• High level of energy and enthusiasm for racquetball
• Available 5 to 12 hours per week (half of hours can be work-at-home)
• Free club membership
• Performance based compensation will include 50% of all program revenues and $8 per hour draw against commission.
• Free Ektelon sponsorship which provides $1,000 in racquetball equipment annually
Please contact John Wilinski at email@example.com to apply.