Minnesota Twins: Full-Time Coordinator, Payroll and Benefits Position
Minnesota Twins is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Coordinator, Payroll and Benefits. A full job description, including functions and qualifications, is listed below. Interested EXTERNAL applicants should apply online via www.twinsbaseball.com/jobopportunities. INTERNAL applicants please apply via the internal job board link located on the ADP self service portal (contact Holly if you do not know your internal login, please do not set up a new account). Please contact her with any questions. Thank you!
Coordinator, Payroll and Benefits
•Assists the human resources department to ensure that payroll is handled confidentially and in a timely manner.
•Compiles payroll data such as garnishments, PTO and other payroll deductions.
•Records and processes spreadsheets for data entry, for example ticket tax, meals etc.
•Contacts department supervisors for any missed time punches and verify they have made the necessary edits to allow payroll to be transmitted.
•Pulls internal management reports from the payroll system.
•Polls electronic time clocks and review the downloaded information for completeness and accuracy.
•Keeps benefit/payroll files up to date and investigates and obtains missing information
•Processes weekly transfer of payroll to payroll service.
•Assists with account reconciliation
•Cross trains in other Human Resources functions.
•Assists in preparing and managing relevant benefits info that is integrated with the payroll function.
•Processes Scholarship Payment
•Communicate with employees regarding payroll issues and troubleshooting self-service portal
•Respond to employment verification inquiries
•Assists in other duties as assigned by the department.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate to advanced level in Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail, financial aptitude and demonstrated success in meeting deadlines.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work as a team and adapt to change.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources information.
• Minimum 2-year degree in business or other related field
• Good analytical & problems solving skills
• Good customer service skills in relation to dealing with employees at all levels of the company
• 1-2 years' experience working in payroll preferred
Human Resource Generalist
Minnesota Twins Baseball Club
Target Field | 1 Twins Way | Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
P: (612) 659-3424 | F: (612) 659-4032