Enterprise Rent-A-Car Positions | On-campus Interview
Entry Level Sales and Management Trainee (Full-Time)
Looking to use your skills in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, or Management with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You'll also be taught how to lead a team and develop a plan to grow the business, all the while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You'll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you'll have real opportunity as well. Join the company ranked as one of the 50 Best Places to Launch a Career by BusinessWeek.
Bachelor's degree required.
Must have relevent experience in 2 of the following 3 categories:-Sales
-Will consider 3+ years as a professional or college athlete in lieu of sales
-Will consider 2+ years of active duty military experience in lieu of sales
-Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years.
-No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record within the last 5 years (DUI/DWI).
-No careless driving conviction on driving record in the past 3 years.
-Must be at least 18 years old.
-Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Sales and Management Internship
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee!
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
- Must be enrolled full time in college pursuing a Bachelor's degree and graduating within 2 semesters (For 2013 Summer Internship, must be graduating in December 2013 or May 2014)
- Must have a minimum of 12 months of experience in any combination of sales, customer service (in a sales/retail environment), management/supervisory experience (in a sales/retail environment), organizational leadership experience, or experience as a student athlete
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (DUI, DWI) on record within the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
*To be considered for an interview applicants must apply through GoldPASS and through Enterprise's website.
1. Apply via GoldPASS and:
2. Complete our online application at www.go.enterprise.com
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING MAY 2013 GRADS HERE IN THE TWIN CITIES!