Minnesota Twins Part-Time Job Posting: New Business Development Rep
New Business Development Representative
EXTERNAL applicants should apply online via www.twinsbaseball.com/jobopportunities.
INTERNAL applicants please apply via the ADP self service portal. Contact Holly Corbin at email@example.com if you do not know your internal login, please do not set up a new account.
The Minnesota Twins seek aggressive, committed, energetic individuals to sell Twins season ticket packages and group tickets. This is a part-time, entry level position. We are looking for individuals that are highly motivated, competitive and committed to developing a career in the sports industry.
• Conduct telephone campaigns to acquire new business, and generate incremental revenue.
• Make a minimum of 75 outbound phone calls per day
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly ticket sales goals
• Maintain accurate documentation of all correspondence, prospects and feedback
• Assist customers in securing the preferred programs, seats and events that best fit their needs
• Provide superior service to all customers
• Represent the Club in a positive and professional manner during home games and select events
• Other related duties as required
• Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem solving skills
• Proven ability to meet goals and work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as, ability to learn and master new software programs
• Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
• Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends
• Previous sports and/or sales experience is preferred.
• 4-year college degree is required.