University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Just an update

So this summer has been almost as busy as the school year! I have been applying for a second job and had an interview for a childcare worker at a domestic abuse non-profit organization. I really hope I get the job so I can start working at a job that is relevant to my field. I have still been working for parking- which is nice on these hot days because there is air conditioning. So far I have spent the summer at the beach, biking, going to Duluth, seeing live music and exploring the city. I also plan to apply for a few study abroad options for the upcoming school year! There are so many options that it is hard to choose which program would be the best. All in all, everything is going well and it is wonderful to have a break from homework! 

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.