University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Mill City Farmers Market

My friends and I went to the Mill City Farmers Market (which is located across the Stone Arch Bridge next to The Guthrie). It was amazing! We arrived a little after ten and the place was packed with a diverse crowd. I had the best gluten free blueberry muffin and an iced coffee but unfortunately, I left my camera at home that day so I don't have any pictures to show you guys. There were many gluten free and dairy free options at the market too, which was awesome. My friends and I decided we are going to make this an every Saturday morning thing. Being able to bike with friends and get a cheap breakfast is something I look forward to every Saturday! I highly recommend attending this farmers market if you have the opportunity. There is great food, produce and live music. And if you don't have money to spend on breakfast go and people watch, it really is fascinating to see the different crowds of people that show up.

Here is the website with more information:
http://millcityfarmersmarket.org/

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.