First Week of Classes..
The first week of classes has come and gone, and we are right in the midst of our second week. Am I feeling overwhelmed? Slightly, but I love it. Here is my take on my first time being exposed to "college life":
- My classes seem challenging, but they are at least interesting.
- My homework load is exceptionally large, but I'm taking it one day at a time.
- Getting around campus is just fine.. as long as my GPS is working on my phone.
- Only one of my proffessors is intimidating. I can handle that.
- I'm meeting so many people every day that I can hardly remember anyone's name, but I'm thankful for making friends.
- Dorm life isn't as excruciating as I expected; my roommate is pretty cool, and cafeteria food is decent.
- Studying every day is a drag, but I'm learning what works for me.
So all in all, I'd say it's been a pretty good week. Perhaps I will survive my Freshman year of college after all. More coming soon... :-)