University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Crazy Weather We're Having - Halloween

The weather has been very unpredictable lately... Last week I was unprepared for the cold, thirty degree weather and I was in need of some mittens and hats. So I got all of my winter attire from home, but so far all week if I walk outside with a light fall coat on, I'll start sweating. It's been in the 70's! But then the past 36 hours, it's been raining. So now I guess I'm in need of an umbrella? Don't let global warming fool you though. It's supposed to get nippy again this weekend, of course for Halloween weekend. At least that's what the weatherman says but then again he's a pathological liar. Can't trust anything that comes from that guy's mouth. Be prepared for anything! Get out your winter coat, your rain pancho, and your booty shorts because anything can happen at this point. I even heard something about tornado weather. If the weatherman is right though, wear some layers this Halloween. I know it's a college thing to wear as little clothing as possible for your costume but if you know it's going to be cold you have no right to complain when you're shivering in your skimpy little outfit  and your high heels trying to be cute and not wear a jacket. Just saying. :-) Happy Halloween nonetheless.

halloween1.jpg

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.