University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Aveda Institute

So I have quite a few friends who are going to school at Aveda Institute for cosmetology and/or esthiology. You can also study to be a massage therapist, nail technician, or makeup artist. In this program you can graduate in under two years with a degree and a guaranteed job with Aveda. My personal favorite thing about Aveda is the fact that you can get your hair done or whatever else for super cheap since all the people there are still students. But fear not--all the students are very talented and also must consult with their instructors (the professionals) before they do anything, so the chances of your hair getting messed up are no higher than anywhere else. I just went there for my first time last week, I got my hair cut and dyed red. I was really happy with the results and just the overall experience. While I was there, I got a hand massage and a shoulder massage. Talk about service! I now plan to go there for all of my "beauty" needs; besides their awesome services they are also known for their best-of-the-best, all-natural beauty products. I would recommend going to Aveda to anyone.

aveda1.png

aveda2.jpgaveda3.jpg

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.