University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Christmas Break is Over

Welcome back everyone! I hope your break was as rejuvenating as mine was. I'm so thrilled to be back to the place I call home, however I am anxious to be back in the busy schedule and heavy workload that comes with being a student. I mentally prepared myself for another semester for the majority of my break but it went by so incredibly fast! I worked through all of break back at my old bank teller job, and when I wasn't working I was sitting around or occasionally laying, either way reveling in the loveliness of doing absolutely nothing.  Before I knew it, it was over and I had one day to figure out my life. It was nice to see friends back home, but it's never going to be quite the same as it was back in high school now that everyone has parted ways. I missed my college friends a lot. The worst part of break was living in chaos because I was too lazy to ever fully unpack, and I am so glad to be settled back in to my dorm. I hope everyone is ready for the semester to begin!

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.