University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Dept. of Education Collecting Promising and Best Practices

A perfect opportunity has been created by the Department of Education to share promising and practical strategies to increase postsecondary success, transfer, and college graduation. The U.S. Department of Education announced at its College Completion Symposium I was attending in DC and posted to the Federal Register on January 30, 2012 a Request for Information (RFI) for any person or organization to share with them strategies for increasing college completion that may then be made available through a special web site created by the Department. Submissions received by April 30, 2012 receive priority consideration for dissemination. Click on the following web link for the complete announcement published in the Federal Register, https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2012/01/30/2012-1963/promising-and-practical-strategies-to-increase-postsecondary-success#p-3

It is important in the submission to stress the unique features of your activity or program. For example, while many schools have a tutoring or mentoring program, what is novel about yours? How are your credit-hour courses different than others? These are some of the questions the RFI asks for the submissions to address.

The Jandris Center for Innovative Higher Education (http://cehd.umn.edu/jandris/) based at the University of Minnesota has volunteered to provide several free hour-long webinars in the near future to share suggestions for completing a submission with examples from others that have already have or in process of completing their document. Announcements about these webinars will be posted to this Jandris Center blog and website. Based on the regulations from the published announcement in the Federal Register, click on the following web link for suggestions by a Jandris Center staff member for the submission: http://www.besteducationpractices.org/storage/pdf-documents/Summarized%20RFI%20Announcement.pdf

For more official information and technical assistance with the submission, contact Dr. David Soo at the Department of Education, (202) 502-7742, david.soo@ed.gov Information about the Jandris Center is available at http://cehd.umn.edu/jandris/

If you don't like what you read in the policy, consider contacting the retailer.

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something concerning this.

BTW, If you are looking to remodel your blog with additional useful, interesting, internet search engine friendly content to build huge traffic and more profit, than I highly recommend you to visit this website to Download FREE Articles along with the most vauable Article Marketing Tips. Regards - Clariss

You could certainly see your skills within the paintings you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain about the source?

Definitely consider that that you said. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest factor to take into accout of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as other folks consider issues that they just don't recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as well as defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually recognise what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my website =). We will have a link alternate contract among us!

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was a leisure account it. Glance complicated to more introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear concept

Whats up very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally…I am glad to find numerous helpful information right here in the publish, we'd like develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

I cherished up to you'll receive carried out proper here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. sick surely come further beforehand once more since exactly the same nearly very incessantly inside case you shield this increase.

This is the appropriate weblog for anyone who desires to search out out about this topic. You understand a lot its virtually laborious to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

This web site can be a stroll-through for all of the info you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you’ll definitely discover it.