University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Looking Ahead

It is so weird to be back at school for yet another semester. One down, seven more to go. (Hopefully only seven).  My first semester of college went by in a breeze. It may have had something to do with my easy class workload. I felt like my classes weren't too challenging. Very different from first semester will be my second semester. I am signed up for more difficult courses such as biology, psychology, freshman writing, and u.s history. I dread the ever so long studying and being locked up in my room writing papers. However, I do look forward to a new semester filled with new friends, and new activities. I never made a specific new years resolution, but I intend to study much harder and manage my time more efficiently. Learning from last semester down falls, this resolution is a MUST DO.  So here goes another semester in Minnesota. Oh how I wonder how it will go. 

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.