University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Spring Break

Last week was spring break! I went to Marco Island, Florida with my family. I went to the beach almost everyday. One of the most fun parts about my vacation was going down to Key West (the southernmost city in the U.S!). In Key West we toured the city, climbed a lighthouse, ate yummy key lime pie, and went shopping. It was so much FUN! Here is a picture of me standing in front of the famous Sloppy Joes Bar in Key West. keywest2012.jpg

Although spring break is over, there is still so much to look forward to for the rest of the semester. The weather is so nice and warm and it is only March! Spring Jam is coming up in April, and I am beyond excited to see what that is like. Finally, my last exam is May 11. That seems so early for summer to begin but I definitely can't complain. 

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.