University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Birthday Fun

Last night I went out to dinner with friends for one of my best friend's 21st birthday. We went downtown to an Italian restaurant called Buca di Beppo. What is really cool about this restaurant is that everything is served family style. As a table of 10 we shared about four big bowls of pasta and garlic bread. The food was super delicious and tasted very much like the pasta my Grandma, who is from Italy, makes. When I got to the restaurant it seemed familiar and realized that I had actually been there before a long time ago. When I was in 7th grade, I was in Minnesota for a volleyball tournament, and my whole team went there. I remember that all of us loved the food then too. The building itself was decorated very Italian style. At the end they brought my friend the biggest sundae I have ever seen and sang to her too. It was a fun night, and I'm thinking of going there when I turn 20 in January. Amo Buca di Beppo!

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.