University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Dodgeball

Yesterday, my sorority had an exchange with another fraternity. We played dodgeball at SkyZone, which is an indoor trampoline park. Playing dodgeball in general is fun (in my opinion), but playing while jumping on trampolines is even better. I had been to SkyZone last year for another sorority event so I was really excited about going there again. Not only was it fun to participate in a game of dodgeball and meet new people, it was also a great workout. It takes a lot of energy to jump from trampoline to trampoline while throwing balls at people. I wish they had places like SkyZone when I was a kid because a birthday party there would have, by far, topped all of my bowling and roller skating birthday parties. I thought places like that only existed in my imagination. Hopefully I will be able to return again next year! And props to the person who came up with this idea and opened SkyZone.

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.