University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Volleyball

My first intramural volleyball game was on Wednesday, and I couldn't have been more excited for the start of the season! I played both semesters last year. Fall semester of last year, I was on a team with some of my friends from high school and it was really fun, but the next semester I joined a new team with the new friends I made during the year. My new team is incredible. Everyone is really united as a team, and we all get along so well. We even made it to the championship game but lost by only a few points. I am on the same team this year, and we are all so happy to be playing again. Our goal is to actually win the championship game this year. They also give t-shirts to the winners. I think it would be really cool to get t-shirts because then next semester we could all be matching during the games. Volleyball is one of my favorite sports so I am really lucky to have such a great team to be a part of.

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.