University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Delightful December

It is finally December and for me that means only 25 days until Christmas! The only problem I have with December is that the last few weeks of school are demanding, and a lot of time will have to be spent at the library. Hopefully my finals won't be too difficult.

I usually go to Walter Library to study. If I am at home studying, there are too many distractions. I can easily decide to go to bed or take a break. At the library, the only thing to do is study. If I push myself to actually go to the library more often then I am likely to do well on my finals.

On the other hand, the last few weeks of the semester are the most exciting. I have been doing a lot of Christmas shopping and preparing for my trip to Florida. I love the holidays and I can't wait to see my family again!

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.