University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Writing Resources

If you are anything like me, writing research papers are not my biggest strength. Thankfully I have discovered where to go for conveinent and free help. First off, if you are having trouble sorting out the details or figuring out a good research topic, talk to your professor. They are there to help you and believe it or not most of them aren't looking to fail you or your paper. Secondly, I have found it very helpful to use the library as a resource not just for research but also for writing. Lastly, if you find yourself struggling with the actual writing of the paper check out the student writing support website. All of these resources are made available to help us as college students, develop our writing skills and get that extra help if we need it.

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.