University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Utilizing LinkedIn

So I have been trying to figure out how to further utilize my LinkedIn account and found some really cool things about to do. Within LinkedIn you can connect with other groups in a particular industry. For example, I am connected with Minnesota Sports Marketing Network, Sports Careers, Sports Industry Network, and University of Minnesota Interns. With these you can connect with others and ask questions regarding your industry.

For example, one person asked how to successfully launch a sports camp for youth and he received all positive support and tips on how to successfully launch one.

Not only that but they frequently post very interesting articles that would be of benefit to almost anyone. Now go and join a few of those networks I mentioned!

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.