University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Cheap Timberwolves Ticket!

I just scored 6 tickets to the Minnesota Timberwolves game against the Memphis Grizzles for $1.60 a piece on Stubhub! The best part is that they are lower level tickets.

Now your probably wonder if we should trust the site right? Well when you buy from Stubhub, it has a guarantee program that will make sure you get your seats so don't worry.

But I bought the 6 tickets with the intention to take my 2 younger brothers and 2 nephews to experience a live basketball game.To my kids, winning isn't a very big issues and its more about just having fun with them. For example, they enjoy the dunks and the food that are there. Thus this brings a very good point of developing team spirits at an early age as well as having fun. I'm really hoping we get a win to add onto the great experience we are going to have tomorrow!

Will post photos soon enough!

twolves tickets.jpeg

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.