University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

NFL Draft

So next week is the NFL draft starting with the first round that will begin Thursday and rounds 2-3 on Friday and 4-7 on Saturday. The draft is essentially the selection of college players and is a great way to bring younger players onto your team. It is also the best way to build a good team. For example, teams like Green Bay have done a great job of drafting players which has led to its recent strings of successful seasons. For me personally, I enjoy this time because I am very interested in the new players that will be coming into the Minnesota Vikings team. Additionally most mock drafts have the Vikings selecting Matt Kalil at the number 3 spot in the first round and either a cornerback or receiver in the second round. Whatever the case it maybe, I am just excited to hear about some football news and bring new excitement to the team next year!

Lets go Vikings! 

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.