University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Twins Vs Angles

So yesterday I was able to get 5 free tickets from my favorite non-profit organization ACES and I decided to take my friend, little brother, nephew, and niece.It was an exciting time for my younger family members because it was their first time at a Twins game. The first thing we ordered when we got there were the "Dinger Dogs" which is a footlong hot dog. Then we ordered fries and a large pepsi. We then topped things off with cotton candy.

As good as the food was, the game was not so good. We eventually had to see the Twins fall to the Angels 6-2. However, on a brighter note, my kids got to see an official homerun from left fielder Josh Willingham. Additionally, they also got to see the fireworks that came after the homerun.

I guess you can say that this was a success because my kids got to enjoy an outdoor baseball game, eat great tasting food, and see many of the in game festivities.

me balcony 2.JPG
mid view 3.JPGmid view 2.JPG
close up base view.JPG

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.