University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

About Me

Welcome to my BLOG!

My name is Kong Chang and I am a Sports Management Major in the College of Education and Human Development. As a student, I like to keep myself busy with work and extra curricular activities.

You can spot me at the TCF Bank Stadium as a operations crew member every Saturday home game for our Golden Gophers
          OR
You might just catch me in the mornings studying and working at Parking Transportation Services
          OR
Volunteering at Monroe Elementary School as a Team Leader for ACES (Athletes Committed to Educating Students)
          OR
Serving as a youth football coach for Skyhawks Sports Academy

I live and breathe sports! I believe that sports influences us in many ways. Our experiences from sports can positively affect us, such as learning how to become a better leader, coaches who served a positive role models and learning how to lose respectfully or winning gracefully.

With that, I also enjoy watching and playing sports. I am a avid Minnesota fan, in particular I love the Vikings, Timberwolves, Twins, and Gophers! Aside from watching them, I play football, flag football, basketball, and baseball!

I hope you enjoy my blogs and leave comments!!!!

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.