University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Pace yourselves,

Taking the time to pace yourself in whatever you do is probably one of the best things you can do as a student.And not just a student but in life as well. The end of the semester is coming up, and lots of events are being held, lots of homework assignments are going to be due soon, as well as papers, and then there are things that accompany what we call finals.

To pace yourself, means to manage your time. Everyday of the this month, April, I'm working on a different project. It's one of the only ways I can get those assignments done, besides weekends. I really have to prioritize what needs to get done first, then I will be able to succeed, and end of my semester well. Finals are also something that will have to be paced. I think though, for myself, I've got this covered, wait, no, I know that I've got this covered. 

It always seems hectic for me, but somehow I always pull through. I think it has to do a lot with pacing ones self. Time management is a skill learned, and can always be improved.

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.