University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Work Buddies,

I have to honestly say, I so miss my work buddies. The four of us together. Though we probably used about 1.5 of our staff meetings to just laugh and surf the web...I have to say, I truly miss my old co-workers at the Y. Not that they all have graduated, but they've focused on their majors now, which are very demanding...science and math based...yeah you can imagine the work load there....

As we have worked together for the past three semesters, four? together, we have grown close to one another and know each other strengths and some weaknesses, circle of friends, etc...Which reminds me....I am way too attached to people, but I suppose it is a part of who I am. But I do miss them a lot. And I really can't wait to see them this Saturday at my program's event. I'm super stoked about it and will post up some photos. :)

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.