University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Photos in the Beautiful Country of China

Here are so photos I taken on my first day! Enjoy -

chi1.jpg
This is a photo just outside of my dorm on the Beijing Foreign Studies University. This study abroad program was made possible through the relationship with IES Abroad.

chi3.jpg
The busy streets of Beijing, China.

chi2.jpg

My first breakfast in China was these pork bums along with ramen noodles. Yummy!

Scenery of the Purple Bamboo Park in Beijing

chi4.jpg  chi6.jpg chi5.jpg

I'm in China!

After 14 hours of flight, I am finally in China! This is my first night only (and arrived here during night time) so there is no photos yet! Stay tune!

Off to China!

Everything is pack and I am off to China! I am very excited for this study abroad and learning about a new country and its culture! 

CEHD Commencement!

212.jpg

Congratulation my fellow peers!

Work/Life/School Balance, Spring 2012

Of all of years in college, this Spring 2012 semester have been by far one of my most busiest one ever! I had two internship going on (Travelers and Upward Bound Program), two volunteering position (AVID & MN VITA Program), and a full time college student. My schedule was totally booked every week! My weekend was spent with the family as during the week day, I am literally out of the house from 7 am to 9 pm!

For those who may know me, know that I enjoy being busy and always on the go. Finally, I am stepping away from everything for a week until I head off to China next week! Overall, I can't believed I was able to handle all of this at once without a single stress on my back!

Time management and organization is the key in balancing work/life/school!  

Studying Away...

IMAG0186-1-1.jpg

Happy finals week! 

Almost wrap-up time...

binder.jpg

I'm at my Upward Bound internship and is working on putting together my HRD final binder for this semester. The binder is consist of all the work I have completed within this internship. I will be turning it in later this week for final approval... I am very excited as its almost wrap-up time!

Little Words Means so Much!

Here is an inspiring quote I came across today at work that I would like to share.

A perfect quote for my class of 2012!

quotes.jpg

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.