Top 5 things to do over WINTERBREAK!
The top five things college student should do over winter break:
1) Celebrate the Holidays - this is the season to spend time with family and friends to catch up, eat and gifting.
2) Sleep - No class at 8 am so sleep in while you can before school start again.
3) Travel - Minnesota is a cold place therefore this would be the perfect time to escape to a warmer climate. It would be the perfect timing to do a one or two week trip to somewhere warm.
4) Go to the movie - Some of the best movie of the year are out in theater during this time of the season, it would be nice to catch a couple of movies with family and friends during the break.
5) Volunteer - There are many volunteer opportunities for student during this time. If you have not give back to the community yet, try doing so during winter break. It would be a great way in getting a recommendation or helping the community.