The Weeks So Far @ the U: Part 2

In my last blog I had expressed my frustrations away. I was in a time of need then. Now that I'm getting more into college everything is becoming less hectic and more relaxing. I survived the first month of college. The key is to just keep at it and not give up. It is now week 6 and I am quite busy with mid-terms in two weeks I really want to prepare myself for what is to come. Two weeks is quite a bit of time but time flies and soon there will be no time to study. I don't want to give up the chance to study at all it is just too crucial for me at this point.

In the latest mid-term I took I got an okay score if it was an in class I would've not done as well as I did. I am thankful that it was a take home mid-term. So I need to study hard for this next mid-term because after that there is finals after thanksgiving break. I am quite amazed at how fast school is moving along it is already around half way through the semester and time is not slowing down for anyone.

I feel the need to just be more proactive about managing my life right now. I priorities that I need to straighten out. I am slightly falling behind in a few of my classes and I need to get back on track. This is the true account of what it is to be a first year student in college. There is no time to waste for education, sometimes you just have to pull through and be strong. It is as simple as that. This is my account on being a first year student in college. Find a rhythm and stick with it.

My Little Room Montage.JPG