Bush Summit: April 2011
In early April, the Bush Foundation will host another Summit for cross-representative teams from the University of MN-TC. The dates are April 4-6, 2011. The staff at the Bush Foundation has specifically asked that we bring a small team (12 people maximum, 6 district/school reps and 6 UMN-TC reps) of people who are willing to attend all three days of the summit and report back to their districts. Our team will bring together individuals from across our partner districts representing a variety of roles.
1. Assistant Superintendent David Law (WBL)
2. Principal Randy Koch (BC's elementary school)
3. Teacher Amy Corrigan (TERI school liaison, EMID)
4. Teacher Lisa Hinsz (TERI school liaison, BC's high school)
5. Director of Teaching and Learning Greg Keith (EMID)
6. Director of Teaching and Learning Jennifer Tolzman (FL)
7. Teacher Mentor Tiffany Moore (TERI district liaison, MPS)
8. K-12 Program Manager Michelle Bierman (TERI district liaison, SPPS)
All 6 TERI partner districts are represented.