TERI Work Day: Putting P-12 Students First
Friday December 16, 2011
9:00 - 3:30
Student Services and Science Education building, room 330
Breakfast and lunch, and parking vouchers provided.
TERI is marking its second anniversary in December 2011. We have much progress to celebrate and a future agenda to set at this gathering.
School partners, graduate students, staff, and faculty who work or teach in the teacher licensure programs are invited to participate in this working session where we will accomplish the following together:
- Update everyone on the progress we have made through TERI to date
- Begin the next round of curriculum revision with a focus on classroom management
- Introduce and discuss a model for new teacher induction as we prepare to support our candidates after they are licensed to teach
- Review the metrics that the NExT Partnership have agreed to use for program evaluation
- Provide focus for marketing and messaging about teacher preparation at the U
- Examine and provide feedback on TERI milestone planning