Community Fund Drive 2012: Ask Me Why I Give

The 2012 Community Fund Drive begins on October 1st and runs through October 31. This year's theme is A Culture of Caring, which reflects the University's long tradition of giving back to the community. In the Libraries, we are taking this opportunity to showcase our own culture of caring by highlighting personal stories from Libraries staff. Please hop on over to the blog section of this website to learn more about your colleagues and the charities and work that are important to them, as well as the events we'll be holding throughout the month. If you would like to share your own story on this blog, email it to Megan Kocher.

If you're ready to make your Community Fund Drive donation, visit the Community Fund Drive website.

A huge thank you from this year's Community Fund Drive team,

Bill Pederson & Megan Kocher, lead volunteers
Sally Iverson
Elisabeth Granquist
Virginia Bach
Emily Goff
Carolyn Rauber
Mary Miller

Megan Kocher -- Family Tree Clinic
This year, I am very happy to be giving to an organization that provides a valuable service to its community:…
Bill Pederson -- Bolder Options
Teaching youth to succeed in ALL of life's races Each year I try to figure out where I can donate…
Carolyn Rauber -- American Red Cross
This is my first year participating in the Community Fund Drive, and I decided to give the American Red…

Subscribe to Blog

Powered by MT-Notifier