Create Entry

yangx411

• Commented on Walter Party!
    Boo-hoo-hoo.... I'll be stuck in a school in Brooklyn Center all week, all day for the rest of May..... Have fun without me, as always....
  • Posted Basement Doors after Closing to Walter Circulation
    Hey Guys, Just thought I'd let you know that last Sunday and today, I've come into the library finding the basement doors still propped open (and two patrons already within). Just reminder that we are responsible for shutting the doors...
  • Posted Shift Available to Walter Circulation
    Hey Guys, I have a doctor's appointment this Friday, so it would be awesome if someone could take my shift (Jan 7) from 1-6. It's posted on the board, so check it out. It's also fairly short and simple. Thanks,...
    Hey Guys and Dolls, I was hoping to get out of town on Friday Oct 22 through the 23, and I would really appreciate it if someone could fill in for me on Saturday the 23rd. The hours are from...
    Hey Guys, As you know, I'll be starting my grad studies very soon, and my long-awaited orientation is on the 24th. So I'd be grateful if someone could take my 4-hrs shift, starting at 2 to 6 (closing). Thanks^-^ Lysa...
  • Posted ISO Standards search to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone. Since we've had a couple standards questions lately--when the ref librarians are gone--look at what I found: http://sciweb.lib.umn.edu/test/Sciweb/iso/ It's the ISO search engine used by the ref staff! FYI, I found this through their blog. So, hope it...
    Hey guys and gals, I just realized that I have a weekend shift on July 4th, but that's my baby sister's birthday. I know it's a holiday and time for family, but I would hate to miss out on the...
  • Commented on Shift Available Tues May 18th
    Thanks a million:)...
  • Posted Shift Available Tues May 18th to Walter Circulation
    Hey Everyone, I have an orientation meeting for my licensure program (master's program) on May 18th, so I would be extremely grateful if someone could cover for me from 11-3. Pretty please. With a cheery on top. Thanks. Lysa...
  • Posted Changes to Shift Availability to Walter Circulation
    Hey Guys, My sister's changed the party date, realizing it's Easter on the 4th (I believe.) So, the party's going to be on the 11th of April. Can anyone take my shift that day instead, from 12-6? I'd really appreciate...
  • Posted Sunday Shift Available to Walter Circulation
    Hey Buddies, My nephew's birthday party is coming up, on April 4th (Sunday), and I was wondering if anyone could take my shift from 12-6. My sister's been planning it since Feb, since my nephew's turning 2, and I would...
  • Commented on shift available on sat the 9th
    I can take the shift. I noticed you haven't put it on the sheet in the back, so already done ^-^...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from yangx411

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog