Create Entry

Rosie

• Posted Cupcakes!! to Walter Circulation
    I hoping everyone will get the chance to read this but today I brought cupcakes for everyone because I want to thank everyone for the 3 years I enjoy working at Walter Library. Going to miss everyone. Plus I have...
  • Posted Shift Tomorrow!!! 3/30/2011 to Walter Circulation
    I know this is totally last minute but I just ask for an interview that is in Golden Valley at 10:30 for tomorrow. I work 10am to 2pm and I know I should not schedule during work hour but I...
  • Posted 2nd Floor printer trick to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! I don't know if everyone remember my last message about the printer from upstairs but I notice when I print I still get about 2 to 3 other print jobs before my comes out and some are alot...
  • Commented on RESPOND
    Ditto two!!! lol...
  • Posted Reserves books to Walter Circulation
    Hello, I have a quick tip for the new workers. When working at the 2nd floor desk, try to encourage students returning reserve books to return them to the basement circulation desk. Returning them to the basement circulation desk ensures...
  • Posted Copy machines to Walter Circulation
    Hey all, Today, our basement copy machine was jam and help fix it. One big tip for everyone who has the basement pick ups is Do not fill the machine too full. I remembering talking to metra sales, who comes...
  • Posted more open hours! wed 11/24/10 to Walter Circulation
    Hey again, So turns out my Wednesday afternoon class might be cancel because of thanksgiving . I work 3pm to 6pm that day and have a 9am morning class. I was wondering if someone is willing to take my shift?...
  • Posted Shift to Walter Circulation
    So I read Shannon post about finding someone to take Dec 12th shift because of graduation and I realize I'm graduating too! I work 12 pm to 6pm that day. I would love for someone to take since I would...
  • Favorited Pizza Party! on Walter Circulation
  • Posted Printer at the 2nd floor desk to Walter Circulation
    So I print something out today and nothing went but I shut the printer off and turn it back on. Then two request came up and I was able to find one book for one of the hold slip but...
  • Posted Sunday Oct 17th to Walter Circulation
    Hey, So I was planning a trip back home next weekend and I'm looking for someone to take my 12 to 6pm shift on Sunday. I will try to take a shift for someone but my schedule are pretty busy....
  • Posted Schedule to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! This is Rosie and I need someone to take my 12pm to 6pm shift on Sunday the 12th. I have to go home for a friend wedding and I won't be back til late Sunday. Thanks Rosie :)...
  • Commented on So long!
    Good Luck at your new job Matt!! We will miss you :)...
  • Commented on Now that's the school spirit!
    lol. I'm glad people like my little creations... Micah help a little with the M....
  • Favorited Figure in nametags on Walter Circulation
  • Favorited Hungry? on Walter Circulation
  • Commented on Figure in nametags
    I think it was that curly brunette girl..lol I try to do something withthe name tag and today we had all of them there!! could not help myself....
  • Posted Tuesday 4/6/10 to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! So I see no one has not taken my shift for tomorrow. I work 3 to 8 and I can't make it because I have orientation at the Children Museum for my new volunteer job. Mostly for 5...
  • Commented on Hello world
    Congratulations Matt!!! She so cute!!!...
  • Commented on shift swap
    Hey! I will take your shift tomorrow. I had to cancel my hours on wed and I def need the hours! I put it on the sheet at the library for you.! have a safe drive home! Rosie...
  • Posted Shift on wednesday, December 30th. to Walter Circulation
    hey guys, I work 8am to 1pm on December 30th and I need someone to take that shift for me.. My mom needs help back home that day which is like 3 hours away!! thanks Rosie...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Rosie

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog