Create Entry

quad0050

• Posted Saturday April 28th Shift!! to Walter Circulation
    Hey, I have a shift up on the tradeboard for Saturday April 28th from 3-9!! My mother is coming up that day for the Twins vs. Royals game at noon. The game should technically be over close to the time...
  • Posted Saturday April 14th shift!!! to Walter Circulation
    Hey, I am looking for someone to work for me next Saturday the 14th, from 3-9!!! I'm in the gradual process of moving home for the summer, since that is what graduates do these days...and this is the only weekend...
  • Posted CybraryN tip! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, just a reminder. When someone comes up to get a guest internet account, always make sure to click on "Find" and search for them first to make sure they don't already have an account set up. If they...
  • Posted This Saturday!! to Walter Circulation
    Hey all, this is short notice so I fully understand if no one can take it, but this upcoming Saturday the 17th, I work 11:45-6. My mother has just asked me to come home and visit for a short notice...
  • Posted Upcoming Saturday Shifts!!! to Walter Circulation
    Hey all, I have come to the realization that my first three Saturday shifts of the semester (I work 3-9) are on days that I am at least partially unable to work....so here's the lowdown. The 21st, I have some...
  • Commented on You Hold the KEY
    Anytime you're down shelving or shelf reading, it's pretty common to see someone wandering with a confused look to them, make sure to ask them if they need help finding anything. I would say that nearly 90% of the time...
  • Commented on November 20th
    Hey, my meeting is at 5:30 so it will be done by 7. I can do 7 to midnight if you can find anyone to work 6-7?...
  • Commented on November 20th
    Hey, if no one picks it up as it gets closer, I can probably take it. Again, it depends on what time my intern meeting is on Sunday, but since there's no Vikings game Sunday, it is likely the meeting...
  • Commented on Shift on Nov. 8th!
    Hey, that works out perfectly, I could take your November 3rd shift. Alyse...
  • Posted Shift on Nov. 8th! to Walter Circulation
    Hey all, I am planning in advance to make it to a show in Mankato on Tuesday November 8th. Unfortunately, I also happen to work from 6-midnight on Tuesdays. I am hoping that someone would take my shift that week,...
  • Commented on Shift available Tuesday, October 18th!
    Hey, I technically get done with class at 4:25, it's almost always more like 3:30 or 4, I can run on over as soon as I can get there on this day if no one else can take the whole...
  • Posted SHIFT TOMORROW! to Walter Circulation
    Hey all, this is extremely short notice, but I just realized my high school foreign exchange student got into town tonight and there are plans to have all my high school friends around here take her out to eat around...
  • Posted CybraryN! to Walter Circulation
    Hey all, I just wanted to note that the thing I've had to do more than actually make a guest account for someone is to look up their existing number on the system because they've misplaced their card. In this...
  • Commented on Saturday Shift
    Oh, awesome! thanks for the advice!...
  • Posted Saturday Shift to Walter Circulation
    Hey all, I am here once again begging of someone to help me out this Saturday the 23rd. I work 10:45-6, but have also volunteered myself at a kickball tournament/benefit for sarcoma/cancer research near my hometown with many of my...
  • Commented on And, another shift up for grabs!
    And I did just post this from Alex's email...sorry!...
  • Commented on Shifts to swap!
    that would definitely help if no one else takes more of it! I don't think the game starts til like 7 anyway....
  • Posted Correction! to Walter Circulation
    I meant Saturday June 25th as the day I need off for my Outlaw Days trip home, not July....
  • Posted Shifts to swap! to Walter Circulation
    I, too, have some shifts way off in the distance that I would like to offer. I will post them on the board as well as the online trade board when that's available. First off, on Tuesday July 19th, I...
  • Commented on Hours! Let's swap!
    Ok, it's a little confusing, but I think I can help you for that week of the 13th. I can work your Sunday the 19th shift if you take 5-9 on that Monday (13th) for me. That would be an...
  • Commented on Sunday June, 12th 12-6 up for grabs!
    I can't take it because it'd be overtime, but I'd swap! I work both Friday and Saturday if you wanted to take either one of those shifts. I do have a friend coming up for a Twins game that Friday...
  • Posted shift to Walter Circulation
    Hello all, I have a huge favor to ask of anyone willing to do this for me. My best friend from high school is leaving for the Navy in a couple weeks and the last chance I'll get to see...
  • Commented on Shift on Friday April 22!
    hey, I can take both of these shifts if they're not taken yet -Alyse...
  • Commented on Two Weekend Shifts Available
    Yeah, I can do the 23rd actually still then!...
    I can do the one on the 16th for you....
  • Commented on Walter Party!
    Tuesdays don't work for me either, I vote Wednesday the 4th....
  • Commented on RESPOND
    I actually don't get the emails anymore...?...
  • Posted Shift! to Walter Circulation
    I was wondering if anyone would be able to work my upcoming Sunday evening shift from 6pm to midnight on February 6th! I am fully willing to swap with anyone for any shift on Friday, Saturday, or during the day...
  • Posted Shift to Walter Circulation
  • Commented on Maps and Microfiche
    Read it. Alyse...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from quad0050

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog