Create Entry

ford0360

• Posted Friday Night Shifts (3/8) and (3/15) to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, Posting this as far in advance as possible to try and get these shifts off. The shift is from 5-9 on the respective dates and is just easy desk work. I know Friday's aren't the most fun to...
  • Posted Shifts for the Week of October 14th to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, I'm taking a trip to Seattle for personal reasons next week and need to trade off my shifts. I have slots available for: Tuesday 7:45 - 10 Wednesday 6-Midnight Friday 7:45 - 2 Saturday 4-9 I'm willing to...
  • Posted Tuesday May 15 12:00-5.00 to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! I have a shift from 12-5 on this upcoming Tuesday. Unfortunately, something has come up that requires my attendance, so if anyone can pick up this shift or offer a swap that would be awesome. Email me at...
  • Commented on NEED HELP - Covering shift tomorrow
    I can take your 7:45 - 10 and 11-12 (I have class from 10:10 to 11). I need hours off on Friday if that's do able for you, but if not, I guess I can scoop these up anyhow. Email...
  • Posted Friday Shift before Spring Break to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, I have a flight home to catch for Spring Break, so if anyone could pick up my shift from 11-4 this Friday that'd be excellent. You can have the hours straight up or I can trade for one...
  • Posted Need Next Friday (2/10) 11-4 Covered to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! I'm going to Hawii next week and need just one last shift covered. It's on Friday from 11-4. Ill gladly give up the shifts or cover another one of yours that I can make. Thanks! Jason...
  • Commented on October 23rd
    I can take your shift from 9-12 if that helps you out at all....
  • Commented on Shift on Nov. 8th!
    I could work from 8-midnight but I have other obligations for the other 2 hours. Let me know if you're interested! Jason...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from ford0360

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog