leit0068

• Commented on About Done
    I am having the same problem! Every time I read over what I have I want to change it. I am finally getting to the point that I am running out of time and I just need to leave what...
  • Posted Progress to Research Methodology in Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport
    I am finally feeling like I am making ground on this project, just in time for the due date! I am feeling the same frustrations mentioned by other people in terms of constantly making changes to what I have on...
  • Posted Presentations to Research Methodology in Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport
    I enjoyed listening to everyone's presentations tonight. I thought it was interesting to hear the broad range of topics being covered and to see where everyone is at in their progress. It was also very helpful as far as determining...
  • Commented on Progress yet again
    Hi Christina, It sounds like you have made some good progress! In the last two posts it sounded like you were really second guessing your work. I think sometimes when that happens it is just best to take a break...
  • Commented on Lit Review
    I have not attended a Refworks workshop yet, but I found a tutorial that helped me to understand the basics of the program. I am not sure if you have used it yet or not, but if you create an...
  • Posted Lit Review to Research Methodology in Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport
    The original purpose of my research was to determine what factors motivate individuals to participate in non-profit events. After compiling a number of different sources I realized that there is a large gap in research related to what motivates individuals...
  • Posted Kelsey Savoie to Research Methodology in Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport
    Research Problem: I am currently working with the Special Events and Fundraising department within a local non-profit organization. When asked to brainstorm a new event for the organization I began to think about what it is that draws people to...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from leit0068