jackieg

• Posted When to Work to Emerging Tech Expo
    Presenter: Jackie GulbransonWhen to Work is an online scheduling tool that IADS started using in August of 2010. This program replaces Excel, UMCal and other tools that units had been using to schedule daily tasks for students and full time...
  • Commented on Make it yourself
    Baking or preserving is also a great way to give wonderful gifts without spending a lot of money. I am planning to make cinnemon rolls this year to give out to friends...other years I've given out homemade apple butter, tomato...
  • Posted Your Feedback Needed to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Hello Everyone, I would like to get your feedback on the shelving system. How do you feel it's going, especially since we've omitted final sorting into the process? Do you find yourself spending time sorting things? I would like all...
  • Posted New design launched using Movable Type to Jackie'sTestBlogIADSDataReporting
    Our web site is sporting a new look and feel thanks to Movable Type and the Professional Template Set. The Professional Template Set makes it possible for just about anyone to get up and running with a new web...
  • Posted Moving Books to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Hello Everyone! I just want you all to be aware of some changes you may notice (or have noticed in the past weeks) in the stacks upstairs, because we are shifting the entire general collection starting with 4th floor. The...
  • Posted Wilson Library Summer Book Sale! to Wilson Stacks Blog
    You asked for it, you got it…The Wilson Library Summer Book Sale Monday, June 2 & Tuesday June 3 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Wilson Library Basement Thousands of used books for sale…all subjects. We sell everything from steamy sonnet...
  • Posted Open-Toed Shoes + Books + Gravity to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Hello Everyone, This is just a reminder that open-toed shoes, including flip-flops are not allowed during your work shift. I'm the first to cast aside the socks and bulky shoes when the weather gets warmer, but it is a safety...
  • Posted Great Service!!! to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Hello Everyone, During the month of April, Wilson Annex was 'secret shopped' four times. The service providers during those times provided great service, and consistently scored 9/10! They were each presented with a certificate, and entered into a prize drawing....
  • Posted ICE CREAM! to Wilson Stacks Blog
    You are all invited to an IADS Spring Semester ice cream social! When: Thursday May 1 Time: Starts at 11am; continues through afternoon or as long as food lasts What: Build your own sundaes; root beer floats; board games; door...
  • Posted Blank on the Schedule? to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Hello Everyone, Today I walked into the office to find four people waiting for assignments. It was ten after the hour, which adds up to, at the very least, 40 minutes of work lost for the day. I apologize for...
  • Posted Shelving Check Results are In to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Great Job Everyone! You all did a great job, and helped get us our best shelving check score to date! Here's a recap of how we've done over the years: Spring 2006.....98.75 Fall 2006..........96.36 Spring 2007.....98.5 Fall 2007..........97.94 Spring 2008.....98.82...
  • Posted Keep on Truckin' to Wilson Stacks Blog
    *Update: Tyler's name was drawn and he won some chocolates! Thanks Everyone for the great movie quotes! And in case you were wondering: "We'll jump and we'll see. That's life." from Joe Vs the Volcano is one of Jackie's favorite...
  • Posted Survey! to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Hello Everyone, Please ask any users that you help at the Annex Desk if they would be willing to fill out a survey. We are trying to get an idea of how users view our services across the library system....
  • Posted Auto Pilot is great...for Airplanes! to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Hey Everyone, Things in the stacks seem to be going really well ...thank you for all the hard work that you are doing! I would like to start a discussion here about things that we may overlook if we're on...
  • Posted I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream! to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Hello Everyone, I'm working with a group of staff members to plan an event (sort of the like the Library Olympics/Pizza event last fall) that will center around ice cream. Here's the question for you: Would you prefer a do-it-yourself...
  • Posted Task Refresher to Wilson Stacks Blog
    Hello Everyone, We have seen some strange performance issues lately, so we thought it would be a perfect time to have you all do an online refresher of our task assignments. Click Here For the Online Task Refresher There is...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from jackieg