sustainu

• Posted Fall 2010 summary to University of Minnesota Sustainability
    Is it really December already!? It's been a busy semester in the sustainability studies minor, and unfortunately I haven't been blogging much. Here's a brief summary of what's been happening...At the end of summer, I was able to visit the...
  • Posted July and August updates! to University of Minnesota Sustainability
    Last week I had the wonderful opportunity of attending the Regional Sustainable Development Partnerships' annual statewide meeting up in Duluth and Cloquet. I first attended a Partnerships meeting last fall as part of my job here, and have attended several...
  • Posted spring and summer updates to University of Minnesota Sustainability
    This blog has obviously not been updated as much as we originally intended it to, but I hope to keep up with regular updates for at least the rest of this summer.During spring semester, the Minor collaborated with student groups...
  • Posted We have a blog! to University of Minnesota Sustainability
    This is a new page to serve as a dialogue among Sustainability Studies Minor students, other interested students, faculty, staff and community members about sustainability topics at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, in our local communities. and around the world....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from sustainu

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page