Linda E

• Commented on "Citation Psychosis"
    I totally agree with this. The function of a citation is valid, the pickiness about where periods go is not. As he notes, student can learn citation styles (and I would add, how to use Zotero, Mendeley, etc) if/when they...
  • Commented on Rate your skill
    Might students feel a little shy about rating themselves above average or expert, in front of an expert librarian? What if you followed up by asking them to provide evidence or show the class their expert skills? EEK!...
  • Commented on Changing Education Paradigms (and crazy cool whiteboard drawing)
    Wow. This should be seen by everyone who is involved in education at any level, not just K-12, and/or everyone with children (grandchildren, nieces...), and/or everyone who ever intends to have children....
  • Commented on Marriage of Art and Science-Qwiki
    Could be, although I thought the claim was this would synthesize content from many different sources - not just wikipedia. Could have misinterpreted that, in my bedazzled state, or perhaps it is a claim not yet realized....
  • Posted Welcome to FR/RRM1001 Class Bibliography
    Welcome to the FR/RRM1001 class bibliography blog for Fall 2010! At the end of the assignment we should have a nice bibliography of books and articles relevant to the topics you are studying. Entries here are part of the grade...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Linda E