Tessa

• Posted Pollution // Financial // Tessa Jonson to DHA 4365W
    Many people believe that by implementing none-polluting, environmentally friendly products, services, and practices, the price must go up- basically that being green is opposite of making money. I vehemently disagree with that statement. There are many methods within design and...
  • Commented on Third Age | Personal | Ellie Drotning
    This is super exciting! I doubt many other people feel this way, but I'm pretty stoked to be over 60. I really think it'll be some of the best times of my life- I'll be retired and wealthy with nothing...
  • Posted Pollution // Social // Tessa Jonson to DHA 4365W
    The social implications of pollution are never ending and worldwide. It is unfortunate, however, that pollution rarely has the biggest effect on the polluters. I suppose this is true with most things in life, but I still think it sucks....
  • Commented on Waste /Social/ Clarissa Kramer
    Just curious, what more important things do you think we need to conquer socially?...
  • Commented on Quality - Environmental - Micki Benson
    First of all, that take on "Eco-friendly web design" was really interesting. Like Jules Clement, (the author of that blog post) I'm still pretty skeptical about whether or not the color of a website would actually affect the amount of...
  • Commented on I wish I was their friend...
    The link didn't work. http://thankyou.thisisgrow.com/T37J...
  • Posted I wish I was their friend... to DHA 4365W
    The guys at Grow Interactive designed this site as a thank you to their clients and friends for the awards that they've won. They get to enjoy an interactive experience and then pick out a free shirt. While we can't...
  • Commented on Pollution // Environmental // Tessa Jonson
    This is supposed to be "Pollution // Environmental // Tessa Jonson". Sorry!...
  • Posted Pollution // Environmental // Tessa Jonson to DHA 4365W
    Pollution as an environmental topic is an obvious one. Everything from landfills piling up to toxic water sources to carbon emissions is a form of pollution. Applying this to real life: "40% of America's rivers and 46% of America's lakes...
  • Commented on Ownership « Environmental « Micah Spieler
    Good discussion about e-waste. As Micah touched on, it also has huge social repercussions as well. Workers in Chinese factories that take apart the electronics are constantly exposed to toxic chemicals, greatly increasing their risks of cancer and actually damaging...
  • Posted Pollution // Personal // Tessa Jonson to DHA 4365W
    \pə-ˈlü-shən\ : the presence in or introduction into the environment of a substance or thing that has harmful or poisonous effects I believe that as designers we have a responsibility to ourselves to use our powers doing something we really...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Tessa

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page