hecom003

• Commented on Pleasure / Other / Laura Anderson
    I often think of that question, what happens next? What WILL they think of next? I was in the Apple store the other day and a 50-something woman was playing with the iPads when I was exiting. I stopped and...
  • Commented on Efficiency/Environmental/DaneThomforde
    I recently heard on the news that the "Energy Star" rating for appliances is crap. Read the following article http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/lowe-down/2010/03/energystar-failure-government-gives-ok-to-bogus-green-products.html. It basically says that if you pay enough money, you can get an Energy Star rating, and that it doesn't...
  • Posted Competitiveness | Other | Kim Hecomovich to DHA 4365W
    Before this semester, I had absolutely NO idea about how beneficial Twitter could be. The only think I really knew about it was that it was like Facebook, but only status updates. I was at the point where I REFUSED...
  • Commented on Financial | Copyright | Shannen Pickens
    A woman I work with at the preschool has come up with a more than a couple of brilliant ideas in her almost 10 years as a toddler teacher that would make parenting and teaching just a little bit easier....
  • Posted Competitiveness | Personal | Kim Hecomovich to DHA 4365W
    Personal competition is quite obviously the battle to better you. Self-help books may be cliché, but I am seriously considering purchasing one in the near future. Why wouldn't I want to better myself? I don't think anything is particularly wrong...
  • Posted Competitiveness | Financial | Kim Hecomovich to DHA 4365W
    Financial competition is an obvious elephant in the room. Money runs our world, and if I may speak for the majority of people, everyone wants more money. Money is usually an awkward and personal subject, especially once you get into...
  • Commented on Convenience, Social, Grace Bettino
    The dielie is a great site that I visit daily. While shopping with my mother last weekend, I happened upon the dieline's most recent packaging design book, box bottle bag, and admired all of the awesome packaging in both aesthetics...
  • Posted Competitiveness | Financial | Kim Hecomovich to Kim Hecomovich
    Financial competition is an obvious elephant in the room. Money runs our world, and if I may speak for the majority of people, everyone wants more money. Money is usually an awkward and personal subject, especially once you get...
  • Posted Competitiveness | Social | Kim Hecomovich to DHA 4365W
    Social competitiveness is one of the most important motivators in our classes today. Without competition I feel the work produced in our classes wouldn't be as thoughtful or distinguished as we are putting out now. An immediate example is the...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from hecom003

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page