angv0005

• Commented on Waste /Other/ Clarissa Kramer
    I think it is so interesting that people don't remember sometimes how valuable our physical abilities are and that we are wasting them especially when young, by not being active. Generally speaking, many peoples' main goal is to save time,...
  • Commented on Security // Environment // Karen de Queiroz
    I totally agree about the flashing advertisements on the road. I catch myself looking at them a little too long. And it is just scary to think that do we really need a screen everywhere we go, following us throughout...
  • Posted Empowerment /Financial/ Elsa Angvall to DHA 4365W
    Beautiful Kinds of Stress: Pinching Pennies and Building knowledge Banks Slowdown and Load Up During this recession, advertising has been dramatically cut from many companies' budgets, and therefore design firms suffer. Then everything, in once sense, slowed down. The process...
  • Commented on Competitiveness | Personal | Kim Hecomovich
    I agree that in Design or any other profession competitiveness gets things done if handled correctly. Although, there is a lot of stepping on heads when being competitive in any large company when attempting to get ahead. That is what...
  • Posted Empowerment /Personal/ Elsa Angvall to DHA 4365W
    Personal Empowerment, Design, and Corporate Standing Large Corporations you must admit kind of run things around here. There even was a law that was just passed that allows any corporation or independent party to support any political campaign financially through...
  • Posted empowerment /Environmental/ Elsa Angvall to DHA 4365W
    The green trend is something that some companies in today's world have thankfully been catching on to. But I only said some. A trend is something that materializes due to a growing popularity. Ten years ago green design was a...
  • Commented on Education | Social | Ellen Risch-Boody
    To be honest, I was always complaining about how I have to take this bio science class even though it doesn't relate to my major. Although it is entirely true that one of the good things about design is that...
  • Posted Empowerment /Social/ Elsa Angvall to DHA 4365W
    Empowerment/ Social The word empowerment literally means to enable or to give authority to. But the technical meaning doesn't express its true definition. The Journal of Extension did a study on the word's meaning, and concluded that it is a...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from angv0005

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page