Rex Wheeler

• Posted Google Project Team to IT Ops Blog
    The first meeting of the Google Migration project team will kick off this Friday. Keep an eye out for updates and timelines for the Google Migration....
  • Commented on Plus & Delta
    Cool. I changed mine also, added a picture too. Pretty cool stuff...
  • Commented on Plus & Delta
    I knew that food would enter into the comments. And I had a suspicion it would be from you....
  • Posted Plus & Delta to IT Ops Blog
    Please let me know what you liked or did not like about the team meeting. This will allow us to build on what works and change what doesn't. Thanks, Rex...
  • Favorited Windows 7 on IT Ops Blog
  • Posted Google! to IT Ops Blog
    We have been running with Google Mail in IT Ops for a while. The entire Extension organization will not move to Google until after the State Fair. The big question is going to be, do we keep Outlook and continue...
  • Posted Windows 7 to IT Ops Blog
    It's a coming! The image is being ironed out and discussions for training are underway! Keep your eyes open for more!...
  • Posted Sing Along to Rex2.0
    Lyrics | Disney - Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride lyrics...
  • Posted Back to Main when viewing your site to Rex2.0
    Is there a simple way to get back to your posting site when you decide to view the site you are blogging about?...
  • Posted Flickr2 to Rex2.0
    Uploaded a file and I tried to send it to this blog. I was unable to send it directly to this blog. Has anyone been able to?...
  • Posted Flikr to Rex2.0
    Pretty cool. had to remember the password to am Old, old, old, old, old yahoo account....
  • Posted RSS vs. Cliff notes to Rex2.0
    RSS is like having the cliff notes to the Internet. Nice to not have to rubberneck on a site to see what has changed. THANKS RSS!...
  • Posted Long time listener. First time blogger. to Rex2.0
    Just think what Monty Python would have done with "Blog" today. Do you think there would have been a skit involving the word "Spam" if "Blog" had been around?...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Rex Wheeler

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page