brow2959

• Posted Dez Brown Online Portfolio to Dez Brown Online Portfolio
    Click to see Photography Portfolio "Finding Damian" Collaboration with film scorers, actors and makeup artists to create this trailer. Written, filmed and edited by myself. Finding Damian [Trailer] from Dez Brown on Vimeo. "Belt Pants" Winning video of the Yeti...
  • Posted Power of Sound Extended to Installation
    For this installation, I wanted to observe people's reactions to music lyrics by manipulating the way they hear and see it. The goal was to see if someone's interpretation of a song can be different depending on how it is...
  • Posted Project Proposal 1 to Independent Study
    I have noticed how many movies either have a remake for it or a similar story told differently. Over the summer, I have seen 2 films dealing with obsession, but were shown and ended in very contrasting ways. First I...
  • Posted DIGITAL FOCUS FINAL REFLECTION to Digital Studio Sp.11
    Drandon: The Night Job Digital Media I initially didn't plan for this to be more of a music video, I wanted to just have Brandon shown from shot-to-shot from point A to B. after reviewing the raw files a few...
  • Posted Anne-Susanna Lindström to Digital Studio Sp.11
    Anne-Susanna Lindstrom's visited our campus on April 19th. I didn't get much of her own artwork, but I did take note of what she does currently. She is a professor at a college campus in one country and teaches junior...
  • Posted Crit 4 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    For Thursday April 28 Critique Crit April 28 from Dez Brown on Vimeo. (password:desiree)...
  • Posted The Boy to Digital Studio Sp.11
    Video work for another class you needed to see.. wasn't sure where to put it :-\ The Boy from Dez Brown on Vimeo. (password: Desiree)...
  • Posted Crit Screen to Digital Studio Sp.11
    Currently working with 28 tracks... :|...
  • Posted Critique 4 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    This is a sample of the beat I have just about finished and have added a few vocals. There are no real effects because it's always recommended to add towards the very end before mastering. Drandon Crit from Dez Brown...
  • Posted Critique 3 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    I have already started making the beat for the video, but I am stripping the silence from the video so I can play different quotes and comments in the song. This is the process I am going through, only with...
  • Posted Critique 2 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    I recently discovered an artist that I like - William Kentridge - he works with charcoal in stop motion. The reason I like this artist is because he works the same way I do; he doesn't ever use a storyboard,...
  • Posted Critique to Digital Studio Sp.11
    I showed project to the crew for critique, and what im gonna do is probably make my music video within the project of the boy getting dressed. I'll have more to show next week. =]...
  • Posted Presentation Day to Digital Studio Sp.11
    A.Influences To be honest, this project wasn't influenced by anything. I wanted to shoot some video over spring break and since I knew I would be watching my nephews, I had to think of a way to put them to...
  • Posted Final Focus Idea to Digital Studio Sp.11
    I have finally decided to shoot and film my nephews. It is about a little boy, getting up after hours, and getting ready for the "night job" he has by doing adult things....
  • Posted Mardi Gras to Digital Studio Sp.11
    For this project, I helped plan the Mardi Gras flash mob party. I helped my group come up with party items we would need from masks to the beads. I created a poster, but we ended up not putting them...
  • Posted New Project Idea to Digital Studio Sp.11
    I will more than likely make a music video. If I can write lyrics and finish the beat in time I will. I plan on filming a majority of my project over break. For my video, I would like to...
  • Posted Focus to Digital Studio Sp.11
    I have decided to do a video for this project. It will be a documentary on my life ranging from my every day activities to my plans for the future....
  • Posted Copy Wrong Image6 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    This is fair to use because my image was added, but the background is so distorted, it's hard to see what the original image was....
  • Posted Copy Wrong Image5 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    This is not under fair use since the original image is still recognizable and little to no work was put into changing it....
  • Posted Copy Wrong Image4 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    This is completely fair, and I would even be able to distribute and sell because it doesn't re-semble anything from the original image, but is only inspired by it....
  • Posted Copy Wrong Image3 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    This is fair because the house is taken out and the plowed field can be argued that it is any other field from another picture or one of my own....
  • Posted Copy Wrong Image2 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    This picture - just like the one next to it - is boarder line with being fair, only the color has changed along with the context of the picture....
  • Posted Copy Wrong Image1 to Digital Studio Sp.11
    This is boarder line to fair use. The picture is placed into a new context by cropping in a little, and adding text....
  • Posted Dan Goods to Digital Studio Sp.11
    tonight...
  • Posted Tweed Original to Digital Studio Sp.11
    I decided to do this picture because the house is in a secluded area and it seems like it would turn out to be a fun project after remixing it. Tractored Out, Childress County, Texas 1938 9 1/4 x 13...
  • Commented on Winter Remix Proj.
    My teammates and I chose to display our images in the Media hub because we figured most of the art students who are interested in digital media would be more likely to go in and see it when they go...
  • Posted About Me to Digital Studio Sp.11
    My name is Dez. That is all......
  • Commented on Winter Remix Proj.
    http://www.d.umn.edu/~brow2959/WinterBlog/index.html...
  • Posted Winter Remix Proj. to Digital Studio Sp.11
    Took pictures and took some from others in an image bank to make this. Copied picture multiple times to make final product. The link did not work, but works when I use in reply box....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from brow2959