alli0069

• Posted Wow! to Treks Explore 2010
    Dave: This has been a terrific experience. I am now armed with a smideon of tech knowledge, know where to seek resources and eager to begin. Listening to each person's presentation even gave me more ideas--now I need to play...
  • Posted integrating student panel to Treks Explore 2010
    The student panel was extremely enlighting and though I felt like I was keeping technology in a place of enhancing learning I realized as I was listening to the students that my project was creeping toward using technology for the...
  • Posted missing a critical hour to Treks Explore 2010
    I missed an hour of the opportunities today due to an improptu but important meeting. I had wanted to have more time to move to different technologies, however I did gain valuable knowledge and find myself thinking more and more...
  • Posted empowered...maybe? to Treks Explore 2010
    I have learned new tools, software, course applications that I am excited about and eager to begin trying. The theme of the day was aptly named-"opportunities". The opportunities are boundless and now that I have just skimmed the surface of...
  • Posted "use of laptops" to Treks Explore 2010
    Language on use of laptops as part of course syllabus "Laptops: You are encouraged to take notes on your laptop in class and with the instructor conduct legal searches online. However use of your laptop computer in class is not...
  • Posted QUESTION 2 to SMGT 3996 Blog
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from alli0069