mayo

• Posted The Grand Finale! to Treks Explore 2010
    I just posted a message about today under the wrong category:( I tried to cut and paste it here, but that did not work. So, please see "The Grand Finale!" under integration for my final thoughts. THANKS to all for...
    Today, we heard all the MANY ideas generated from the week that will be IMPLEMENTED in the weeks/months to come ... very cool stuff! Now, I'll be the first to admit that sitting through 17 mini-presentations was not the coolest...
  • Posted Voices: Various Students & Cassie to Treks Explore 2010
    Today's student panel had its moments ... though fleeting. Of greatest interest for me was the idea of moving to grading papers on-line. I will certainly try this for various assignments in the semesters to come. Also interesting was the...
  • Posted Ideas Galore to Treks Explore 2010
    Today in small groups (with my partner in crime, Pat), I was able to get some excellent information about Wiki's, Video Ant, and Media Mill. The wiki, in particular, prompted me to think of many new possibilities for technology integration...
  • Posted Play Time! to Treks Explore 2010
    Hooray for play time! I was able to explore the uses of UM Connect and Moodle for the first time and was pleasantly suprised to find that both are very accessible to me. Moodle, in particular, was fun to learn...
  • Posted Inspired by my Social Studies Partner to Treks Explore 2010
    I came into this TREKS program thinking that I'd be involved with making CI 5745: Engaging Youth with Social Studies Text, a hybrid course. I'm leaving with something very different, and much more inspired. During the course of the day's...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from mayo