rodd0020

• Posted Transformation and Thanks! to Treks Explore 2010
    What a week this has been! As our Explore Trek week comes to a close, I don't know where to begin my reflection. Perhaps where I started the week would be best...I came into the week anxious about technology and...
  • Posted Hope for Hurdling Barriers to Treks Explore 2010
    I absolutely loved Cassie Scharber's "Honoring and Hurdling Barriers to Technology Integration" presentation today! She was very entertaining and informative, as well as a great model of how to incorporate technology into a presentation. At the start of the presentation...
  • Posted I'm Sold on Google (Sites)! to Treks Explore 2010
    Wow--another jammed packed day of learning and playing with so many different technology tools! My favorite tool of the day was Google!!! Google has everything--e-mail, calendars, chatting, discussion platforms, document sharing, website creation, and so much more! I saw endless...
  • Posted Endless opportunities! to Treks Explore 2010
    Day Two of Explore Trek has helped me see there are endless opportunities for integrating technology into my KIN3131: History and Philosophy course this fall. Given this is the first time I will teach the course and it's not my...
  • Posted From Overwhelmed to Opportuned! to Treks Explore 2010
    As I sat through each minute of Day One of Explore Trek, I began to breathe a bit more slowly and deeply. I entered the day with a lot of anxiety around technology--most likely due to the many times I...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from rodd0020